Monday, January 24, 2011

24th January, 2011.

Today I had called one of my far cousin who is probably younger than me and has recently lost her husband as he died due to failure of his kidneys. She has a son aged 2.5 years and is 8 months pregnant.

Although till date I have not conversed with her but today when i spoke to her she ended crying over the phone. I felt terrible.She told me her son always inquired about his father and asked about his arrival. Her voice was trembling and her words not clear.I felt a deep bruise in my heart after speaking to her. I told her mom that I was ready to help her in all the ways I could ( as they are financially weak too ). Her mom had a constant fear of her having a c- section delivery this time too as the previous one and the fear of the cost made her panic. I comforted her and gave assurance of my help in the best way I could and hanged over the phone.

Tears dropped from my eye and I knew none could understand the pain of a young widow who now has the complete responsibility of raising herself , her child and also the awaiting newborn.

I thanked Allah that he has blessed me with a family and I prayed to Allah for the long life of my Husband. I have an extremely loving husband, MasahaAllah ( All praise to Allah ) and I wish to take my last breath in his arms.I simply cannot imagine my life without him. Allah tests his believers either by bestowing him with all his desires or by taking away everything from him. May Allah grant us all patience to bear all the ups and downs of life, Ameen!

May Allah grant me with the ability and prosperity so that I could help others and I seek refuge from Allah from the dependency on anyone or anything other than Allah alone, Ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment