Friday, November 5, 2010

MISSING YOU.

Without you this is not a resting place for me.
Without you the world is not enough for me.
You give me strength and desire to live
You have given me love that no one could ever give...
Thanks dear for all your love and care
Without you my life would be simply bare.
I look forward for your arrival.
Resting in your arms gives me survival.

Oh! how could these lonely days pass by soon
So I could hold you firm in my arms under the moon.
With stars shining brightly over our head
And you holding me tightly on the spread.
Your words of love gasping in my ears
Full of smugness my eyes filled with tears.
I can feel you now from bottom to tip
From mind to soul and lip to lip....

2 comments:

  1. very nice one.. straight from the heart !!
    Wish i could write like you
    good to see you here
    keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shazia api for the encouraging comment and I also wish I could write like you ;)

    ReplyDelete