Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fear Factor.


I spent my days in fear of doom.
Not Knowing that fear will not swipe that away.
I feared about death
but death is bound to all!
I look upon others with keen eyes,
Envying their joy and smile.
Poor me! If only I could accept that all of us
has to walk through the same mile.
Come on, Come on, Come on.
O Angel! Come and show me the way.
Where sky is blue and the grass is green,
Where smile is everlasting and sorrows are at bay.
I searched for you everywhere
Thus making my hair go gray.
I look behind and repent.
Ah! only if I could have lived that way.
Now I am just like those of my age.
I lived my years like a refuge
The memory of which can never elude.
I bothered people by my fear
with cry and hue and dropping tear.
They all supported me and were by my side.
I look behind with gratitude for helping me overcome the tide.
The most encouraging word for me now is” Accept”.
Accept, accept it, accept it wholeheartedly.
Accept what comes your way.
Good or bad in the same way.
Keep steady all your emotions and believe in Allah ( SWT ) your Lord.
He will surely answer all your supplications in various denominations.
What you dont get here, You will get it in the hereafter.
“Trust” and ” Patience” is the word to treasure for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment